Monday, 15 June 2009

What a relief

What a relief... after 10 weeks of neglecting this blog I am finally up to date on all the weeks I missed - Thank goodness for my hand written journal and twitter for reminders of my weekly progress. And also thank goodness for the huge resources on the internet these days.

I have loved reading about my babys development in the womb, along with the changes that are happening to my body. Many of the astonishing facts I wouldn't have read if it wasn't for writing this blog... things like:

The fact my uterus is now thousands times bigger than it was... in the space of 9 months?!

The fact that I am carrying around 6-8lbs worth of extra fluid!

And knowing that by the time I reach full term my blood volume will have increased up to a staggering 50%!

I hope you have enjoyed reading all the facts too.

With just 2 weeks to go til my estimated due date I will try and keep the blog updated... and of course share my birth story on here... however that may turn out!!

No comments: