Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Are you enjoying your pregnancy?

I've got to say a big fat YES despite...

Still being sick every day, having nosebleeds, feeling like the walking dead most of the time, constantly aching, and worrying about little one.

All these things really being me down, the situation surrounding my pregnancy brings me down, work is bringing me down...

A friend said "sometimes is hard to remember that pregnancy isn't an illness - cause it sure feels like one sometimes"!

I always hoped that I would be one of those women that just blossomed during pregnancy. But I feel ill and frumpy!

Despite all this though, I feel truly blessed!!

Feeling a little kick melts my heart! Seeing my tummy grow is miraculous!

I love reading up about every stage of pregnancy, I love preparing for little one.

I can't wait for June! I want to meet baby SO much. But I also want to relish these last few months.

I'm trying to keep a sense of humour about it all, by laughing through the hard days, and keeping the moto that moaning is good for the soul!

I am documenting every day in two online blogs, and keeping a pregnancy journal as well. Which is really helping me.

I don't want to look back and wish I had recorded more.

...I want to look back and tell my child how sick they made me!

...How they made me cry with joy over seeing them on the ultrasound screen and feeling their little kicks.

...I want to tell them that shopping for a cot and baby things was more exciting than buying a marc jacobs dress in new york!

...I want to joke about how much they made me eat and how spotty I got!

...And I want them to know how much I loved them before they were even here!

No comments: